SRS offer a complete solution for projects in the Building and Construction Industry. Our essential services include a variety of abrasive blasting techniques, hazardous paint removal, coating applications.
A complete solution for large industrial site can also include encapsulation, scaffolding and expert testing and advice with over 10 years experience.
Key services we offer the Building and Construction industry:
- Lead paint removal from internal walls and ceilings
- Paint removal from large scale outer walls, facings , and structures
- Paint removal from interior walls
- Concrete profiling
- Concrete detailing
Our system is minimally intrusive and can also be used in conjunction with other trades, and allows for business continuation.
The benefits we offer to businesses in the Building & Construction industry:
- Mobile units – all equipment is transported onto and around site by vehicle
- All machinery is MDG15 compliant
- Using our SRS alliances SRS can provide the complete solution
- Surface Preparation and Protective Coating Application
We prepare the location (scaffolding and fabrication/encapsulation), and do the surface preparation (SRS System wet abrasive blasting) and we clean up fully leaving a clean site.
What we have done:
- FDC ( Builder) NSW State Government Communications DataCentre, Greystanes, Sydney – concrete profiling
- Equiset ( Builder) St Columba and The Holy Souls Church, North Leichhardt, Sydney – removal of paint and corrosion from steel ceiling panels
Areas of Service: Sydney, Wollongong, Illawarra, Newcastle, and Hunter Valley.